Studydrive is Europe’s leading student platform! With more than 1.8 million registered students, we are transforming the education market. For our users, we are an integral part of their daily lives, as they find direct access to their fellow students, helpful learning materials and all the answers to their most important questions about their studies.
At the same time, we offer our corporate customers unique access to the largest pool of young talent in Europe. We are an indispensable partner in recruiting and employer branding of junior staff and are constantly developing new formats for attracting young talents with the most renowned companies in Germany.
We started as a start-up in 2013 and have been part of the successful and international StepStone and Axel Springer Group since 2019.
As Product Manager – Web (m/f/x) you will become a central and important part of our further success story and the Studydrive family in Berlin-Neukölln.
What are your tasks?
- Manage the growing Scrum team that builds and maintains the Studydrive website
- Take ownership over both the discovery and delivery processes, directly collaborating with UX designers, developers and testers
- Help to shape the goal-oriented product roadmap and be accountable for the results
- Manage stakeholders from multiple departments, like Growth, Sales or Customer Success
- Own and prioritize the backlog
- Set and track relevant KPIs
- Keep up with the market trends and the competition
What are you throwing in?
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable background
- You bring a minimum of 2 years of experience in working with teams building web products
- You have a data-driven, user-centric approach
- You’ve managed stakeholders and have a good sense of prioritization
- You understand the importance of good communication and serving your team
- You’ve worked, or you want to work with Scrum and in an Agile environment
- You’re assertive
- You secretly would like to be a coach
- You are fluent in English
This is what we offer you
- Your personal education budget and lunch reimbursement
- Full-time position and unlimited contract with market-based pay in a company with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to influence key decisions
- You will work closely with other departments, such as Marketing, Growth, and Sales, thus be able to expand your knowledge in an interdisciplinary way
- A professional working atmosphere with ambitious colleagues who support and motivate each other in regular town hall meetings and team events
- A great working environment both in our unique office in the historic „Alte Post“ in Berlin-Neukölln and in your home office
- Be prepared to optimize your table tennis skills, flip burgers at one of our roof-top BBQs, hit us with your favorite meme and/or gif, and teach us your best dance moves 🙂